Brand New Google Nest Hello Doorbell
The doorbell you've been waiting for.
Nest Hello lets you know who’s there, so you never miss a thing. It replaces your existing wired doorbell and delivers HD video and bright, crisp images, even at night. It’s designed to show you everything at your doorstep — people head to toe or packages on the ground. And with 24/7 streaming, you can check in anytime. Or go back and look at a 3-hour snapshot history to see what happened.
Never miss a thing with Nest Aware.
A Nest Aware subscription comes with 24/7 continuous recording for up to 30 days. You can scan through your entire video history – not just clips – to see what happened. And get intelligent alerts, like when Nest Hello spots a package, a familiar face, or a stranger.
Makes other doorbells seem like dumbbells.
Nest Hello can tell the difference between a person and a thing, then alert you. Even if a visitor doesn’t ring the bell. With Nest Aware, it can also let you know if it spots a stranger or someone you know. And now, Nest Hello can even send an alert when it spots a package delivery or pickup.
· HD video designed to show people head to toe
· Night Vision
· 24/7 streaming and continuous video recording
· HDR video shows sharp details even in bright and dark areas
· 160° field of view
· Quiet time
· Person, motion and sound alerts to detect visitors
· Can recognize packages and familiar faces, then send a special alert
· Prerecorded quick responses
· Power requirements: 16v AC-24V AC
· Camera: 1/3-inch, 3-megapixel (2K) color sensor, 8x digital zoom
· Video: HD UXGA 1600x1200 up to 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR
· Secure Data: Comes with 24 hours of free AES 256 Bit Dual Layer Encryption storage
· Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 1.0 x 1.7 inches
· Item Weight: 4.28 ounces
· Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
· The item is in new condition and will arrive to you in its original box with accessories.
· It comes with a 2-year limited manufacture warranty (details in box). For support, visit nest.com/support.
-10% vous pouvez ajoutez ça ...